Altberg Women's Malham Boots (Brown)
- Brand: Altberg
- Availability: In Stock
The Malham Ladies lightweight walking boot is made on Altberg’s ergonomic A-Forme® last. The last was developed following 3 years of research into foot types and the way the foot changes during the walking cycle.
The forefoot is asymmetric shaped and the heel is close fitting, with the instep contoured to excellent foot support and control.
The leather is Nappone – soft, supple, water repellent, full grain leather.
The midsole is 3 season with good torsional resistance. Flex resistance is suitable for mixed terrain hill walking, and the sole is Vibram® Masai, with a micro midlayer to give shock absorption on rough and hard terrain.
The boot is extremely lightweight and a full rubber scuff resistant rand protects the lower part of the boot leather.
- Leather: Nappone 1.6-1.8mm, soft, supple, full grain, water repellent, lightweight, grade A selection – European hide
- Lining: Sympatex® plus, waterproof, breathable membrane lining
- Midsole: 3 season, controlled flex, developed for use on mixed terrain
- Sole: Vibram® Masai/Micro – lightweight with shock absorbing micro midlayer
- Sizes: 3-8.5 (inc ½ sizes)
- Widths: Ergonomic A-Forme® ladies
- Weight: 532gms (size 6)
- Height: 12.8cms (size 6, including heel)