OASIS WATER PURIFICATION TABLETS 17MG - PACK OF 50
- Availability: In Stock
Oasis Water Purification Tablets are effervescent Chlorine (NaDCC) tablets which purify water to make it safe to drink. They are highly effective in killing micro organisms in water to prevent dysentery, diarrhoea, cholera and other water borne diseases.
Oasis Water Purification Tablets are effective at killing bacteria, bacterial spores, cysts, algae, fungi, protozoa and virus and are especially lethal to Entamoeba Histolytica. The causative water borne organisms on the right, amongst others, are killed by Oasis Water Purification Tablets.
Oasis Water Purification Tablets are certified to NSF Standard 60 and manufactured in the United Kingdom to GMP standards.
Oasis Water Purification Tablets are foil wrapped with a shelf life of 5 years and available in a range of sizes for purifying volumes of water from 1 litre to water tanks of over 200 litres. Please see below for the standard sizes available, if your water purification application is not met please contact us and we can formulate specifically to your requirement.
- simply add one tablet to a litre (1000ml) of suspect water for rapid disinfection
- use when on holiday or travelling on business, camping or in emergencies
- pack contains 50 effervescent tablets
- active ingredient: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC)
- 17mg per tablet; double the minimum dosage provides 10ppm available chlorine
- dry and non-hazardous to transport
- water purification tablets kill bacteria, bacterial spores, cysts, algae, fungi, protozoa and viruses
- proven to kill all known harmful water organisms to deal with emergency water disinfection
- 5 year shelf life