BERGHAUS MEN'S EXTREM 7000 HOODY (BLACK)
- Brand: Berghaus
- Availability: In Stock
Despite its laid-back looks, the Extrem 7000 Hoody is no slouch: this technical, lightweight fleece is built for performance…day in, day out.
Heads up: the Extrem 7000 might look like a relaxed bit of kit, but this hoody will work hard for you all year round.. For a start, it’s made of POLARTEC® Power Grid fabric – not just super-toasty, but also incredibly fast drying. And here’s the clever bit: the integrated balaclava and hood can be worn four ways to help you endure all kinds of foul-weather conditions – from ‘pretty bad’ to ‘can I go home now, please?’ With this hoody, you’ll be ready for mountains and anything they throw at you.
Weight (approx.): 380g
- DUAL HEAT DISTRIBUTION - POLARTEC® Power Grid™ fabric is heat-efficient and incredibly fast drying.
- CUSTOMISED COVERAGE - Integrated balaclava system lets you adjust facial protection dependent on the conditions, from full face mask to neck or chin coverage. Easily stored behind the head when not in use.
- Enjoy breathable warmth with two front venting hand-warmer pockets.
- Stop cold air or spindrift entry with thumb loops.
- Environmentally sound, bluesign® approved fabric.
- Performance tailoring throughout allows for dynamic body movement while climbing and belaying.
- Enhanced comfort and zero chafing is thanks to high-quality flat-lock stitching throughout.
- Easy airflow comes from the two front venting hand-warmer pockets.
- Reverse coil YKK® centre-front zip.