Paramo Women's Alta II Jacket (Heather/Elderberry)
- Brand: Paramo
- Availability: In Stock
The award-winning Ladies' Alta II Jacket is designed for all hill activities, especially involving rucksack and map use. Excellent ventilation via our 2 way reversed zip and unique upper arm vents makes the Alta II an ideal choice for all hill walkers looking to maintain an ideal comfort level without taking ‘layers’ on or off.
- Increased field of vision, fine adjustment and complete weather protection provided by fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Adjustable venting and temperature control from our upper arm vents.
- Additional ventilation via our 2-way front zip with poppered internal storm flap.
- Increased comfort and protection when load carrying provided by reinforced shoulder construction.
- Removable foam inserts in back for comfort when carrying a rucksack and to help removal of perspiration.
- Easily adjustable cuff design which allows sleeves to be pushed up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control provided by single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls, which also help eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Two generous handwarming pockets.
- Storage provided by one large external working pocket plus large internal dry map pocket.
- Unique fast access pocket with velcro closure and attachment loop for securing essential items such as compass or GPS.
- Ladies' Alta II Jacket has a tailored feminine fit through redesign of shoulder, arm, waist and hip areas.