Patagonia Men's Isthmus Parka (Fatigue Green/Bear Brown)
- Brand: Patagonia
- Availability: In Stock
The Isthmus Parka goes best with a high-clearance truck, a dirt road and an empty horizon. Lined with soft, high-pile fleece, this warm parka has a tough, wind- and weather-resistant 100% nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A fully adjustable and removable fleece-lined hood seals out the chill, and the full-length 2-way zipper is overlaid with a snapped wind flap for additional warmth. Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons, and an internal zippered left-chest pocket; two flap pockets on lower torso have snaps and side-entry handwarmers. All pockets are lined with brushed tricot. Adjustable cuffs with snaps and an elasticized, adjustable drawcord at waist. Lower hip length. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved.
- Classic DWR-treated nylon jacket lined with bluesign® approved high-pile 100% polyester that withstands wind and weather and will provide years of wear; sleeves insulated with 60-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled).
- Two-way center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two lower top-loading pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with fleece
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
- Removable hood is lined with warm high-pile fleece
- Adjustable drawcord adjustment at interior waist
- Thigh length
- Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile fleece. Sleeve lining: 2-oz 100% all-recycled polyester plain weave; insulation: 60-g Thermogreeen® polyester (90% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved.
- 972 g (34.3 oz)