PARAMO MEN'S BENTU FLEECE (MOSS GREEN)
- Brand: Patrol
- Availability: In Stock
Website sales are currently closed for maintenance and we cannot accept online orders at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience
The Bentu Fleece is great worn alone, providing both insulation and water resistance. However, it is also designed to combine with the Bentu windproof to give full waterproofing when required.
The generous pocketing including map-sized secure storage, makes this a great fleece for walkers and nature-watchers.
Choose this garment for its ability to adapt to the widest possible range of conditions and activities on the hill.
Many other mid-layers are designed simply to provide extra insulation when worn over a baselayer. Your Páramo fleece offers more versatility. Firstly because it is water-repellent it provides a good level of protection when worn as an outer layer. Secondly, because in the worst conditions it is designed to work with a windproof outer to provide a higher level of weather protection, equivalent to the protection of one of our waterproof jackets. Therefore, it can adapt easily to a very wide range of conditions.
- Designed to work in conjunction with the Bentu Windproof to give you waterproof performance.
- Handwarming and secure storage from chest pocket large enough for an OS map.
- Two zipped handwarming pockets lined with mesh Pump Liner®.
- Careful articulation and light stretch for a contoured fit with ease of movement.
- Curved back hem for lower back protection.
- Full length front zip for easy ventilation, with chin guard behind zip for comfort.
- Cuffs can be easily pushed up for cooling.