PATAGONIA MEN'S SIDESEND PANTS (BLACK)
- Brand: Patagonia
- Availability: In Stock
Sidesend Pants have 4-way stretch for exceptional mobility and comfort when you’re bouldering, backpacking, traveling – or making it up as you go along. They’re made from 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven fabric that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant, they feature articulated knees and a gusseted crotch that allow unlimited mobility. A curved waistband provides a contoured fit and reduces any downward migration. Five pockets keep you organized, and a slightly slimmed down, tapered silhouette ensures your feet stay clear of excess fabric. Inseam is 30". Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a midweight, stretch-woven 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex blend; wind-, weather- and abrasion-resistant with 4-way stretch technology; bluesign® approved with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slim fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Slim through the leg, close at the thigh and slim to the ankle. Seat, thigh and leg are slightly more fitted while still providing freedom of movement in any activity. Best for lean to medium build wanting a sleeker look that doesn't compromise mobility.
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted zippered handwarmer pockets; one right-rear zippered pocket; one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 439 g (15.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.