ARC'TERYX MEN'S THORIUM AR HOODY (PILOT)
- Brand: Arcteryx
- Availability: In Stock
Generalist down hoody made from durable face fabrics and 750 fill grey goose down. Functions as a warm mid layer or standalone piece for cool, dry conditions. Down Series: Down insulated garments | AR: All-Round.
A DIFFERENT BIRD
The everyday parka taken to a new level. Ergonomic fit, premium craftsmanship and carefully selected fabrics add modern performance to the idea of reliable down warmth. 750 fill European grey goose down jacket that makes a very substantial mid layer or stands on its own in cold, dry conditions.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hood, cuffs and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
A HEAD OF THE PACK
The synthetically insulated low profile StormHood™ protects your head in storms, wind, or any weather. Coreloft™ stays warm when wet.
Down is the premium insulation that provides unrivalled warmth and comfort. Constructed with care and attention to detail, this is an everyday piece.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom SV Hoody.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Insulated StormHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack